Nowadays there are a lot of customers that can be catered online and the most important medium through which these online customers can be catered is a website. However when we use the term website it does not mean that you have to cater the customers that work on their computers rather nowadays apart from computers a good population in almost all the countries access the internet through their mobile phones or smart phones. Hence it is very essential that your website design should be such that it is compatible with all the modern day technological gadgets.
Web Design Tips: Responsive
Some major tips related to responsive web design are as follows
- Sketch: The first thing which you should do as a developer is to sketch a design which is responsive. The design should be such that it should be compatible with all the modern day mobile screen dimensions and tablets. The process can be made further effective through the involvement of the client as well.
- Content: The quality of the content matters as whether a person is viewing your website from his content or whether he or she is viewing it from the smart phone, the point is that a person will only stay on your website if he or she finds valuable content on it. So rich content is an absolute necessity for you.
- Navigation tools: No matter how wonderful the website is, it is useless for a user if he or she finds it difficult to navigate it. Ensure that you use the navigation tools which are user friendly.
- Images: The load time of images that do not fall into the category of direct view range can be postponed by you. Postponing will ensure that the graphics that do not get blurred. The blurring issue is often seen in compact devices having high pixels.
- Loading time: You can utilize the option of conditional loading, utilization of this option will facilitate the loading of information which is specific which will ultimately enhance the load time of websites in the mobile phones.
- Advancement (Self): It is always a better option to act patiently and by patiently we mean that you should permit the website to get advanced on its own rather than going for a revamping and renovation process which is complicated.
These were some of the major tips that can be utilized by you in order to make a website compatible with the smart phones or cell phones of today. One should not get surprised if some more tips get surfaced in the future as this subject is vast and technology is already advancing very quickly.